It's that time of the month again… BLOG CRUSH TIME! So excited for our 3rd edition of this series because today's blog is someone that I check daily. Now before we kick off I would like to remind everyone that this is not a paid sponsorship and we do not even talk to these bloggers before we decide to write about them! Blog Crush is simply our way to show our friends and family other amazing bloggers that they might connect with and read as much as we do! So without further ado… lets crush this.
Ever see someone on social media and immediately thing "I wish I could be their friend"? Well that is how I feel every time I check out Brittany on Thrifts and Threads. Brittany is a Southern California based blogger who blogs about affordable style with insight into her adventures as a mother and a wife.
I will admit I am a wee bit of a social stalker but between Brittany's Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and of course Bloglovin' my blog crush is turning into a full blown girl crush (in a totally friendly and non-creepy way, of course) and here are the top 5 reasons why:
- Her style is ON POINT - the perfect blend of bold but not in your face inspires me to step outside of my comfort zone.
- Her fashion is affordable - Thrifts and Threads is not just an awesome name, it is a very accurate description of Brittany's style because she is chic and thrifty! #Ballin'OnABudget
- Her family is adorable - You can see pictures of Brittany's family throughout all her blog and social media and it is just so obvious how much love is in the room when they are all together. Call me a sucker but it always brings a smile to my face!
- She seems like a genuinely good person - bloggers instantly jump up to the next level in my book when they seem like good, kind and genuine people. Looking for a little glimpse into how cool of a person she is? She dedicated a whole page of her blog sharing her tricks of the trade in hopes to make blogging easier on budding creatives. No trade secrets here - let's all be successful together!
- Blog Karma - Follow-up to my last point, she also has a Blog Tips series to help all bloggers improve their blog game. This is actually how I found Brittany - I stumbled across her 5 SEO Fundamentals To Increase Your Blog Traffic on Pinterest and saw immediate results after we implemented.
Overall, I like Thrifts and Threads for a plethora of reasons but the most prominent in my mind is because I feel like I can actually get a feel for the woman behind the blog! I hope you take a few minutes to check her out soon and see why we never miss a post.